Apk Name : UPnP Server
Version : 2.5
APP ID : com.icecoldapps.dlnaserver
Requires Android : Android 2.1+
Description of UPnP Server :
Use your device as media server with the UPnP Server. Set the UPnP Server to start when you get connected to a specified WIFI network and start enjoying all the media from your device on the television or other UPnP enabled device! Specify what folder should be public for UPnP clients and more!
★This product works with DLNA devices!★
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add one server (UPnP, or Dynamic DNS Updaters) and three directories which can be shared. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy UPnP Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
But we haven’t mentioned all features yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
– Start/Stop a UPnP server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
– Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
– Add multiple folders which will be shared over UPnP
– Set the name of the UPnP Server
– Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
– Add a UPnP Server, and set the following: name, port (for HTTP files serving), enable extra data for Samsung devices, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot, add multiple roots (folder which will be shared)
– Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
– For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
– On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
– You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: https://www.icecoldapps.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
– Added the option to start the server directly when the app starts (and wasn’t running in the background)
– Fixed bugs which should solve stability issues of the servers
– Added the option to save the server settings to the sdcard to prevent removal during upgrades
– and more!