Apk Name : Police Chase – The Cop Car Driver
Version : 1.09
APP ID : com.pickle.PoliceChaseTheCopCarDriver
Requires Android : Android 4.1+
By : Game Pickle
Description of Police Chase – The Cop Car Driver :
Get right into the action of driving fast police cars in a all new thrilling driving simulator! Race around city streets at top speeds, unlock new faster police cop cars like 4×4 jeeps and pursuit vehicles to drive and stop crazy city traffic in the all new open world car driving simulator!
Police Chase – The Cop Car Driver is the latest and one of the best car games!
Drive, dodge, and pull over busy city traffic who are causing stress to other drivers Race other police cars, taxi’s, ice cream trucks, and angry traffic as you unlock new faster authentic police cars with unique designs!
Experience realistic police car driving simulation game, flick the switch on to hear authentic police car sirens. Speed past vehicles, drift around tight city corners, flip and wreck your car with real time vehicle damage, see each scratch and dent with each car crash. Why not totally wreck your police interceptor and smash into other cars to get some serious car crashes!
– Multiple open world driving simulator cities
– Miles of driving roads, ranging from small alleyways to large 4 lane motorways!
– Download and play on Android TV
– Unlock new, faster police cars as you play
– Authentic and real police issue police vehicles
– Realistic car driving game physics
– Intelligent city A.I traffic driving
– Multiple dynamic HD camera angles
– Hundreds of AI cars throughout the cities
– Easy to play car driving controls
Show off amazing driving skills, perform awesome car stunts in one of the best free police car driving simulators available!
This game brings you massive open worlds for the best car driving simulator game experience! Race around multiple big cities, perform tricks and stunts, and cause disorder as city police! The most realistic and extreme car driving game you’ll ever experience, Police Chase – The Cop Car Driver!
New Update: 06/03/2018
– Minor bug fixes to help improve overall gameplay performance