Apk Name : File Explorer Root Browser
APP ID : com.jrummy.root.browserfree
Requires Android : Android 4.3+
Description of File Explorer Root Browser :
File Explorer Root Browser is a fully featured file manager & root browser for rooted superusers to take control of their Android device and root files & folders.
– Access all Root Directories: Explore & access all of your Android’s root directories & subdirectories with this advanced root browser
– Advanced Root Browser Features: Advanced features include a SQLite Database Editor, APK Analyzer, multi-pane navigation, ability to execute script files, ability to install zip files using clockwork recovery, and change file permissions and ownerships
– Advanced File Manager & File Explorer Features: This fully featured file explorer will transfer content, copy and paste, compress, extract ZIP, RAR, BIN, TAR, JAR & APK files, unzip, delete, and move files between local drive, external storage and cloud storage
– Cloud Storage: Now access your stored files and transfer files on Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive
– External File Manager: Access and transfer files, storage backup, USB Flash Drive manager, on the go support
– Fully Customizable: JRummy prides itself on offering users with a fully customizable experience including custom colors, themes, icons and file / view layout
– Audio Manager & Music Player: File manager for mp3 files, ringtone manager
– Video Player Manage and watch your favorite video files
– App Manager: Delete apps, manage app storage
– Organize your Android: File Explorer Root Browser allows users to have full control over all device files. Search and access any file in your system directory, sort by name size & date, create, move, copy/paste, transfer (external transfer) and delete any file
– Share your Files: Cloud storage integration to transfer files between external storage and on-the-go devices. Send files by email to easily share with your contacts.
File Explorer Root Explorer Features List:
– Multi-Pane Navigation
– SQLite Database Editor
– Custom File Listing View
– APK Analyzer
– Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
– External file transfer
– Access APK, RAR, JAR, TAR & ZIP files apk, rar, jar, tar & zip files
– Audio Player
– Video Player
– Cloud Storage Integration
– Change file permissions and ownership
– View and edit any file
– sqlite explorer
– Text editor
– Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
– Create and delete directories (folders).
– Send files by email.
– Add new files & folders in any directory
– Install zip files using clockwork recovery
– Execute script files
– Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
– Bookmark any folder
– Open files and folders with other apps
– Change the theme (double tap home button)
– Sort by name, size & date
– Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
– Search for files or folders
What should the next rooted JRummy app be? Let us know what you think here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HP9NCPQ
⚡️⚡️Looking for our classic Root Browser? ➡️ http://bit.ly/RootBrowserClassic
For fast and friendly support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer all of your questions and troubleshoot with you.
– Improvements to under the hood for improved app performance
– Bug fix causing app to force close
– Additional bug fixes